ZIC DEXTRON VIGear Oil
ZIC DEXTRON VI is fully synthetic ATF engineered with SK's proprietary VHVI Tech and advanced additive technology, and meets all the stringent requirements of all kinds of automatic transmissions. ZIC DEXTRON VI is fully backward-serviceable and can be used where DEXTRON-II and/or DEXTRON-III are recommended.
|Product Name||DEXTRON VI|
|Specific Gravity 15°C||0.85|
|ASTM Color||6.5 (Red)|
|Kinematic Viscosity cSt 40°C||28.8|
|Kinematic Viscosity cSt 100°C||5.9|
|Flash Point, °C||208|
|Pour Point, °C||-48|
|Brookfield Viscosity, cP,-40°C||11,500|
- Provided consistent shift performance for new and old transmission.
- Extended transmission fluid life and prevents fluid breakdown at higher operating temperatures.
- Provides excellent oxidative stability under sever driving conditions.
- DEXTRION-VI GM license -J-60003
- Exceeds the latest performance requirement of DEXTRON-III and DEXTRON-II