ROYAL GREASE series is a multipurpose lithium soap-thickened grease available in NLGI grades 0, 1, 2, and 3, formulated with paraffinic mineral oil base oils, and also containing additives to control oxidation and rust formation. ROYAL GREASE can be used in a wide range of industrial and automotive applications, where there is no requirement for load-carrying properties.
|Penetration, @25°C 60Strokes||370||323||270||235|
|Dropping Point; °C||206||208||210||210|
|Oil Separation (100°C,24hr);%||-||7.6||2.1||1.3|
- Excellent oxidation stability.
- Good water resistance and long service life.
- Lubricating simple or anti-friction bearings in steel mills, paper mills, electric motors and generators, pumps, compressors and machine tools.
- Recommended temperature range : -20°c to 120°c
- Recommended for most industrial grease applications.