CROWN GREASES (NOW ROYAL GREASE)Greases
Royal Grease Series are multipurpose lithium soap-thickened greases available in NLGI grades 0, 1, 2 and 3 grades, formulated with paraffinic base oil and also containing additives to control oxidation and rust formation. Royal Grease can be used in a wide range of industrial and automotive applications, where there is no requirement for load-carrying properties.
|NL GI Grade||2||3|
|Prenetration,@25°C 60 Strokes||270||235|
|Dropping Point; °C||210||210|
|Oil Separation (100°C, 24hr); %||2.1||1.3|
- Excellent oxidation stability.
- Good water resistance and long service life.
- Lubricating simple or anti-friction bearings in steel mills, paper mills, electric motors and generators, pumps, compressors and machine tools.
- Recommended temperature range : -20°câ„ƒ to 120°câ„ƒ
- Recommended for most industrial grease applications.