SK SUPER THERM-300Industrial Oils
SK Super Therm 300 is formulated from high quality base stock with advance additive package system which provides high stability when heated for heat transfer applications.
|Specific Gravity 15°C||ASTM D 1298||0.85|
|Kinematic Viscosity cSt 40°C||ASTM D 445||31.1|
|Kinematic Viscosity cSt 100°C||ASTM D 445||6.25|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 225||131|
|Flash Point,°C||ASTM D 92||228|
|Fire Point, °C||Re port||400|
|Pour Point, °C||ASTM D 97||-17.5|
|TAN, mg KOH/g||ASTM D 664||0.067|
|Carbon Residue, wt %||ASTM D 189||0.01|
|Copper Corrosion||ASTM D 130||1-a|
|Noak EvaporativeLoss,wt%@250°C||ASTM D 5800||6.25|
|Initial Boiling Point, °C||340|
|10% off, °C||425.0|
|50% off, °C||ASTM D 2887||469.0|
|90% off, °C||520.0|
|Final Boiling Point, °C||543.0|
- Highest thermal efficiency, with high flash and fire point. SK Super Therm 300 is thermally stable and efficient as well there for it reduces fuel consumption and extends heat transfer system life.
- High oxidation stability, as being made with advance oxidation inhibitor additive and high viscosity index base stoke it proved excellent oxidation stability with minimized sludge and thermally decomposed materials accumulation which can cause blockage in circulation system.
- Very low vaporization, SK Super Therm 300 has low vaporization, preventing vapor lock in the circulation pump and system, which is fatal to centrifugal pump blades.
- Outstanding low temperature performance, with a low pour point, SK Super Therm 300 facilitates heat transfer system to operate during severe cold weather preventing spot heating.
- Heat transfer system particularly boilers at textile industries.
- Paper mills and chemical plants indirect, close teat transfer systems.