SK SUPER FREEZERefrigerant Oils
SK super freeze refrigeration oil series is made from high quality naphthenic base stock and high quality additives package which is intended to use in refrigeration compressors.
|Specific Gravity 15°C||0.91||0.92||0.92||0.92||0.91|
|Kinetic Viscosity cSt 40°C||32.0||46.0||56.0||68.0||98|
|Pour Point, °C||-40||-40||-35||-35||-25|
|Floc Point, °C||-54||-50||-40||-40||-30|
|Flash Point, °C||190||194||194||196||210|
|Dielectric Breakdown Voltage, KV||60||60||60||60||60|
|Ainline point, °C||77||79||80||84||91|
- SK super freeze oil has very low pour and floc point which prevent wax formation in the refrigeration compressor.
- As refrigerating oil always blend with refrigerant inside the system, wax formation at low temperatures must be suppressed to prevent blockage so SK super freeze coup it excellently and it always maintain separation with refrigerant.
- Chemical stability, due to naphthenic base stock and state of the art additives package SK freeze prevent sludge formation and minimize chemical degradation as a result lubricant life are extended with lowest maintenance cost and increase in equipment service life.
- All refrigerators systems, circulation systems and hydraulic systems that required high oxidation stability and low pour and floc point.
- All industrial machinery that recommend the use of mineral base oil refrigerant.
- Recommended to use with ammonia, R-12 (CFC), R-22 (HCFC) refrigerants except HFC refrigerants.